Join the Hero Rush Volunteer Crew!
Want to go behind the scenes at Hero Rush and help produce this year’s most amazing event? We’re looking for energetic and heroic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our 2013 Hero Rushers!
All volunteers working the morning or afternoon shift will receive:
- Customized Hero Rush Volunteer Crew T-Shirt
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized
- Access to the Inferno Midway obstacles, food, music and more
- More fun than anyone should have while working!
Additionally, organizations who bring a group of 20 or more volunteers can reserve a free 10’x10’ space on the Inferno Midway to set up an information/fundraising table AND may be eligible for:
- A $500 donation for 20 or more volunteers
- A $750 donation for 30 or more volunteers
- A $1,000 donation for 40 or more volunteers*
What do volunteers do?
Depending on event locations, volunteers may be assigned to do any of the following:
- Registration Area – Hand out registration packets and cover the bag check area.
- Chip Distribution – Distribute timing devices.
- Start Line & Finish Line – Keep things flowing and hand out medals.
- Refreshment Area – Hand out drinks, fruit & other food/beverage items after race.
- Parking – Guide drivers into spaces.
- Misc. Tents – Assist with vendors, information tent, etc. as needed.
- Course Monitors – Oversee runners along course and on obstacles.
- Water Stop – Hand out water to runners.
Need volunteer hours?
If you need the Hero Rush staff to provide documentation on your volunteer service, please contact Emily Robinson (email@example.com). All requests must be brought for signature on event day.
Ready to Volunteer? Sign Up Today!
Ready for a fun and unique volunteer opportunity?
- Click here to sign up as an individual volunteer.
- Click here to sign up an organization or group of volunteers.
We’ll be in touch shortly! If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Emily Robinson.
*Due to significant interest among organizations, eligibility for monetary donations will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of donations awarded at each event is at Hero Rush’s sole discretion. Donations will be paid within 60 days following the event.